Capilla de Esquipulas

Municipality

Zacapoaxtla

Capilla de Esquipulas

It is located on the north side of the Lateranense parish, which was built from 1801 and completed in 1803. It was initially dedicated to  San Francisco de Paula, and later to the Lord of Esquipulas, the black saint of Guatemala. This image was brought in replica from Guatemala in 1810.

Address

    Parroquia de San Pedro Apóstol o Parroquia Lateralense Parroquia de San Pedro Apóstol or Parroquia Lateralense

Opening Hours

8 hours daily